Plant Guru Sweet almond oil is pressed from the dried kernel of sweet almonds and is rich in omega-9 and omega-6 fatty acids. Traditionally used by massage therapists to enhance their client's experience, it also makes the external layers of skin softer and more pliable. It increases skin's moisture level by limiting evaporation and is rich in Vitamin E and other nutrient rich lipids.
- Plant Guru Almond Oil sweet, Great in soaps, creams, lotions and for massage.
- Used to treat chapped lips, diaper rash, dry skin, Prevents skin disorders such as acne and eczema
- It reduces skin inflammation and helps in curing several skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Compared to: H&B Oils Center Co, Dr Adorable, Plant therapy, Edens Garden, Now Foods, Healing Solutions, Ellie's Best, Molivera Organics, Doterra, Life-Flo, Aura Cacia
- Plant Guru has carrier oils available in the following varieties: Abyssinian, almond, apricot, avocado, boabab, black cumin, black, currant, borage, canola, castor, cherry kernel, coconut 76 degree and fractionated, echiun, emu, evening primrose, flax seed, grapeseed, hazelnut, hemp seed, jojoba, kukui nut, macadamia nut, meadowfoam seed, moringa, olive, peach kernel, pecan, perilla seed, pistachio, pomegranate, pumkin seed, raspberry, red palm, palm, olein, rice bran, rosehip, safflower, seabuckthorn, sesame seed, shea nut, sunflower, walnut, wheat germ